Friday 14 December 2012

Blog #10

          I find this blog site extremely interesting, and unique. I like this blog site because I can easily relate about the post. For instance when you posted about meeting the mentor, I could relate to meeting my own mentor and how lucky I am that I did. I also like how you talk about the different stages of the journey and how important they are for the whole journey. If somebody didn't have an ordinary world then the world they go on the adventure it wouldn't be very interesting because they deal with that stuff everyday. I also really like you making connection to books you have read, I find it easier to make connections to books and my own life. In all I think it is a very well rounded blog site.
          Harry Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment